If you are looking to buy a cheap low cost Arduino board in India, here is a compiled list of Arduino and Arduino compatible boards for purchase mentioned along with cost and the links to purchase. Some of the boards are not originally made by Arduino,Italy, but they are 100% compatible and no difference in usage.
Arduino UNO R3 board with DIP ATmega328P
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
The Arduino Mega is based uses a higher version microcontroller ATmega2560 with increased SRAM and Flash memory and intended for projects requiring slightly elevated resources.
- Mega2560 model
- Based on ATmega 2560 microcontroller
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage (recommended): 7~12V.
- Input voltage (limits): 6~20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output).
- DC current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA.
- Flash memory: 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 8 KB.
- EEPROM: 4 KB
This is the first ARM based board from Arduino and boasts a ARM Cortex M3 processor running at high speed 84MHz clock. The board may have issues while interfacing with 5V shields because the microcontroller used in this board only operates until 3.3V DC.
- 84Mhz clock
- 96KB of SRAM
- 512KB of flash memory
- Microcontroller : AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating voltage : 3.3V
- DMA Controller
- Input voltage(recommended): 7V - 12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I/O pins: 54(of which 12 are PWM capable)
- Analog input pins: 12
- Analog outputs pins: 2(DAC)
- Total DC output current on all I/O lines: 130mA
- Total DC current for 3.3V pin : 800mA
Leonardo board is the first of the Arduino series to feature a USB controller. The inbuilt USB controller in the ATMega32U4 microcontroller enables the board to emulate a USB Mouse,Keyboard or any USB HID device.
- Microcontroller : ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins : 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 2.5KB
- EEPROM : 1KB
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
- Low cost GSM/GPRS modules for purchase in India
- Low cost PCB manufacturers in India
- Low cost RFID readers for purchase in India